Wellbeing Coordinators help people to be active in managing their own wellbeing, health and care, and to improve their experience of care and support in the community. Wellbeing Torbay is delivered by Age UK and Brixham Does Care.
Tim’s Story – This film was co-produced with Tim, whose story was the main focus of this film. Age UK Torbay, Ageing Well Torbay and Tim all came together for the filming and editing of this video, where Tim could decide what he wanted featured in this video, explaining the impact that Shaun, and other Wellbeing Coordinators, have had on his life.
- Senior WBC Mandie Giles – email@example.com 07715 667809, available Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm
- WBC Torquay & Paignton Shaun Calloway – firstname.lastname@example.org 07715 676668, available Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm
- WBC Paignton Gwen Price – email@example.com 07715 676669, available Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm
- WBC Paignton Esther Gorrod – firstname.lastname@example.org 07936 900909, available Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm
- WBC Brixham Jane Brooke – email@example.com 07715 667902, available Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm
- WBC Torbay Jane Eastwood – firstname.lastname@example.org 07548 704862, available Mon – Wed, 9am – 5pm
- WBC Housing Rachel Coles – email@example.com 07715 676670, available Tues – Fri, 9am – 5pm
- WBC Dementia Tracey Aldridge – firstname.lastname@example.org 07512 196595, available Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm
- WBC End OF Life Sue Webb – Sue.email@example.com 07512 196589, available Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm
- NHS Email for referrals – Wellbeingcoordinator.firstname.lastname@example.org
Monitored Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm
Age UK Torbay are a local charity providing advice, companionship and support for people over 50 in Torbay.
Brixham Does Care is a registered befriending charity founded in 1978, which attempts to combat loneliness, isolation and despair. We offer support to people of all ages and client groups in communities.
You must be logged in to post a comment.