Ageing Well Festival @Home 2021
Going on-air and online, Friday 1st October 2021.
On-air with Riviera FM (107.9FM) 10am-11am & 1pm-2pm
Online here on www.ageingwelltorbay.com, 10am-2pm.
This year, if you’d like to enjoy the festival and watch the livestream with friends, we’re hosting drop-in Community Screenings around the bay, 10am-2pm on Friday 1st October organised by our Community Builders:
- The Edge, Bolton St, Brixham TQ5 9DH, with Victoria Campbell – call 07832 781031
- All Saints Church Hall, Cary Ave, Babbacombe, Torquay TQ1 3NY, with Amanda Lynn – call 07548 704792.
- Torquay Museum, 529 Babbacombe Rd, Torquay TQ1 1HG, with Marianne Parker – call 07469 660875
- Together Church, The Echo Building, St James Rd, Torquay TQ1 4AZ, with Leah Whitcher – call 07703 715235
- Barton Baptist Church, Happaway Rd, Barton, Torquay TQ2 8EU, with Theo Tanser – call 07599 993987
- Palace Theatre, Palace Avenue, Paignton TQ3 3HF, with Ruth Tshoukas – call 07703 715236.
The programme will be available shortly…
Call 01803 212638
Riviera FM radio advert:
Ageing Well Torbay is a seven-year project (extended to March 2022 due to Covid-19), funded by the National Lottery Community Fund, which aims to reconnect communities and reduce social isolation experienced by people aged 50+ living across Torbay.
Looking after all our tomorrows today – Ageing Well Torbay
The Ageing Well Torbay programme continues to have an impact on people’s lives as told by Barry and Robbie in this short film:
If you need help or want to offer help you can do it on line: bit.ly/torbayhelpline
Or by ringing one of the numbers below
Helpline: 01803 446022 (staffed 10am – 6pm, Monday-Friday, 9:30am-12:30pm Saturday)
For more resources, information and advice regarding the pandemic, visit www.torbayhelphub.com for more local information and services.