Coming up on Saturday 20th October 2018 is the fourth-annual Ageing Well Festival.
The Ageing Well festival is an annual event, celebrating what older people contribute and achieve, as well as what they have accomplished. The festival promotes a positive image of ageing locally. These events have been a part of our vision since the very beginning of the programme, and will hopefully continue after the programme ends.
Date: Saturday 20th October 2018
Venue: Paignton Community and Sports Academy, Waterleat Road, Paignton TQ3 3WA
Theme: “Live, Love, Laugh, Learn”
Want to take part in this year’s festival? If you’re interested in volunteering for this year’s festival, contact Jess Slade by emailing email@example.com or phone 01803 212638. We are also looking for new members to join our Festival Committee – those responsible for making many of the important decisions that shape the festival.
The current positions are available at Do-it, from the links in the list below:
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: https://do-it.org/opportunities/7131d130-c3ae-43a0-97c4-da4da157a5f7
- Festival Themes and Decor Co-ordinator: https://do-it.org/opportunities/4ce913b7-07eb-4d18-8435-8599bc7be482
- Communications/Publicity Co-ordinator: https://do-it.org/opportunities/c34d2ef0-fe07-473d-891d-3f1dce93ab1f
- Activities Co-ordinator: https://do-it.org/opportunities/4cbd398d-0be4-459f-8093-a5c059911e58
- Speakers Co-ordinator: https://do-it.org/opportunities/4cbd398d-0be4-459f-8093-a5c059911e58
- Festival Committee Engagement Co-ordinator: https://do-it.org/opportunities/0881d646-7279-4c09-a921-ec5b1fc97309