Wellbeing Co-ordinator – Age UK Torbay
- Posts available: 1 x 37 hour post
- Hours: 37
- Starting salary: £20,500 per annum
- Holiday entitlement: Starting at 25 days per annum (pro rata for part time employees), plus designated bank holidays.
- Based: 12 Dendy Road, Paignton, TQ4 5DB
- Closing date: Tuesday 26th March, 2019
The aim the Wellbeing Co-ordinator role is to help people in Torbay, particularly older people within the aims of our Ageing Well project to:
- Identify and communicate their aspirations for making the most of their lives
- Put their wishes at the forefront via a guided conversation about their lives
- Ensure their wishes are at the centre a wellbeing plan – whether this is to develop friendships and reduce isolation, solve practical problems that matter to them, manage their long term medical conditions better or plan health living or different care
If you would like more information, please call Helen Harman or Mandy Giles, Age UK Torbay for an informal discussion, once you have looked through the pack linked below on 01803 841838.
Please be advised that applicants not shortlisted for interview will not be informed.
Please return completed applications to:
Age UK Torbay,
12 Dendy Road,
Paignton TQ4 5DB