Ageing Well Torbay is supported by many volunteers, from the festival steering group to people swapping skills via the Timebank.
The Ageing Well Torbay programme office are currently recruiting for the following roles:
- Writers, editors and photographers for Ageing Well Torbay Newsletter
- People over 50 who would like to represent the interests of the ageing population in the Older People’s Assembly
To find out more about these roles contact Ageing Well Torbay be email email@example.com or by phone 01803 212638
The Ageing Well Torbay programme is delivered by a number of partner organisations, who would also be delighted to hear from prospective volunteers:
- Age UK have varied volunteer positions
- Brixham Does Care would love to hear from people who are able to drive a minibus or could help in the shop or cafe
- Torbay Community Development Trust have a number of opportunities through the Timebank
You can find out more about our partner organisations on our About pages.
Volunteering opportunities from our delivery partners: