Our Festival Steering Group is composed of people from around Torbay, aged 50+, who have the leading input in Ageing Well Torbay’s Ageing Well Festival, and similar events.
They volunteer by attending meetings to make important decisions for these events, help run events in roles varying from facilitators to stewards, they help distribute promotional material, spread word of our events, and so much more.
Want to take part in this year’s festival? If you’re interested in volunteering for this year’s festival, contact Jess Slade by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01803 212638. We are also looking for new members to join our Festival Committee – those responsible for making many of the important decisions that shape the festival.
The current positions are available at Do-it, from the links in the list below:
- Volunteer Co-ordinator: https://do-it.org/opportunities/7131d130-c3ae-43a0-97c4-da4da157a5f7
- Festival Themes and Decor Co-ordinator: https://do-it.org/opportunities/4ce913b7-07eb-4d18-8435-8599bc7be482
- Communications/Publicity Co-ordinator: https://do-it.org/opportunities/c34d2ef0-fe07-473d-891d-3f1dce93ab1f
- Activities Co-ordinator: https://do-it.org/opportunities/4cbd398d-0be4-459f-8093-a5c059911e58
- Speakers Co-ordinator: https://do-it.org/opportunities/4cbd398d-0be4-459f-8093-a5c059911e58
- Festival Committee Engagement Co-ordinator: https://do-it.org/opportunities/0881d646-7279-4c09-a921-ec5b1fc97309
Our current steering group members are:
- Paul Field
- Richard James
- Carol Kendall
- Pamela Oatley
- June Pierce
- Rodger Smith
- Audrey Wilcox
- Frank Wye
This short film features members of our Festival Steering group giving their perspectives on Ageing Well: