Do you have the skills and passion to create a regular local magazine?
We’re seeking dedicated individuals, with a drive to keep the community informed.
These individuals would create a community magazine, which would:
- Cover local issues, good news stories, campaigns and what’s on locally (events, activities, groups etc.) in particular areas of Torbay (listed below)
- Be supported by local advertising (some start-up funds available from Torbay Community Development Trust)
- Support and advice also available from Ageing Well Torbay & Torbay Community Development Trust
Torbay has several patches, each seeking their own unique community magazine, specially dedicated/written for its residents:
- Torquay Town Centre, Torre & Upton
- St. Marychurch & Babbacombe
- Hele, Watcombe & Barton
- Kings Ash
If you’re interested in this venture, send a business plan (including a point of contact) to:
Torbay Community Development Trust,
4-8 Temperance Street,
Torquay, TQ2 5PU
Or for further enquiries, call 01803 212638.