As a part of this year’s Ageing Well Festival, we have decided to run an art competition, with a festive twist. Seeing as the festival itself will take place at the end of September, we thought it’d be brilliant timing for Christmas Cards!
The aim of the contest is to create artwork for the front of a Christmas Card, following the theme of “Christmas in Torbay”, and this artwork can be either painted or drawn on A4 or A5 paper. Winning entries will receive a pack of ten cards with their design printed on them.
- Theme: Christmas in Torbay
- Drawing or Painting
- Entrants to use Paper only: A4/A5 (framed work will not be accepted)
- Open to everyone over the age of eighteen
The 1st, 2nd & 3rd winners will have their work reproduced and printed on quality cards and they will receive a pack of 10 cards each. These cards will also be used by Ageing Well as part of their publicity, including their printed Christmas cards for 2017.
Important: please put your Name, address, and telephone number (email if available) on the back of the work.
Artwork can be dropped off or posted to The Artizan Gallery (http://www.artizangallery.co.uk) Lucius Street, Torquay TQ2 5UW (Mark envelope Ageing Well Competition)
The competition is open now and work needs to be submitted by 1st September 2017.
Winners will be notified by the 15th September 2017 winners will be listed on the Ageing Well Festival Website.
Work will not be posted back, people can collect their work at the Artizan Gallery after the event between the 4th and 31st October 2017, Work will be disposed of after this date.
- Must be original work.
- Work will be judged by an independent panel at the Artizan Gallery.
- By submitting the work the entrant agrees to the use of their name and that a free licence is given to the Ageing Well project for publication and reproduction by the projects.
- The aim is to display the winners work and all other entries at the Ageing Well Festival on the weekend of the 30th September & 1st October 2017.
You must be logged in to post a comment.